Resources on COVID-19
This page contains federal & state resources and information that may be useful to you during the COVID-19 health emergency. Due to rapidly changing laws & guidelines and to ensure you have the most correct & current information, please check originating sources for updates as content could become outdated or obsolete at any time.
- Joint Statement: Roadmap for Maintaining Essential Surgery during COVID-19 Pandemic (posted 12/9/2020 at 10:15 a.m.)
- Louisiana Dept. of Health (LDH) - Message on Quarantine Options After Exposure to COVID-19 (as of 12/7/2020) (posted 12/7/2020 at 10:45 a.m.)
- FDA Vaccine Facts: The Path for a COVID-19 Vaccine from Research to Emergency Use Authorization (posted 12/7/2020 at 10:35 a.m.)
- FDA: Remdesivir Treatment for COVID-19 Approved (posted 10/29/2020 at 9:18 a.m.)
- FDA Authorizes Drug Combination (Baricitnib and Remdesivir) for Treatment of COVID-19 (as of November 19, 2020) (posted 11/24/2020 at 1:43 p.m.)
- FDA Authorizes Monoclonal Antibodies (Casirivimab and Imdevimab) for Treatment of COVID-19 (as of November 21, 2020) (posted 11/24/2020 at 1:43 p.m.)
- CMS Changes Medicare Payment to Support Faster COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing (posted 10/16/2020 at 11:12 a.m.)
- Reminder! LDH Memo: HHS Phase III Eligibility Expansion (posted 11/9/2020 at 8:46 a.m.)
- Renewal of State Emergency for COVID-19 Extension of Emergency Provisions (effective September 11, 2020 to October 9, 2020) (posted 9/14/2020 at 1:13 p.m.)
Other Restrictions in Louisiana Until September 11 (posted 8/27/2020 at 3:48 p.m.)
- Gov. Edwards Signs Order Moving Louisiana into Phase Three (effective September 11, 2020 to October 9, 2020) (posted 9/14/2020 at 1:13 p.m.)
- OIG: FAQs - Application of OIG's Administrative Enforcement Authorities to Arrangements Directly Connected to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency - Click to view FAQs related to various healthcare arrangements or submit your questions for feedback from the OIG (posted 9/9/2020 at 1:16 p.m.)
Log In for More
To access more COVID-19 resources, log in as a Member at lammico.com and then click on the red COVID-19 banner at the top of the page. Once logged in, you will find more COVID-19 information on vaccines, telehealth, patient care, reopening healthcare, state and federal updates, payor and financial relief resources and more. The "Featured Resources" section above will remain accessible without logging in.