Resources on COVID-19
This page contains federal & state resources and information that may be useful to you during the COVID-19 health emergency. Due to rapidly changing laws & guidelines and to ensure you have the most correct & current information, please check originating sources for updates as content could become outdated or obsolete at any time.
- The 7 Main Takeaways for Healthcare Employers Now That OSHA Has Finally Unveiled Its Long-Awaited COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (article 6/16/2021) Reprinted with permission from Fisher Phillips
- Telemedicine Licensing Requirements (article 12/16/2020)
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New FFCRA Rules That Significantly Affect Healthcare Providers (article 11/24/2020)
- Telehealth Tips, Strategies and Resources (article 7/29/2020)
- Louisiana Informed Consent Forms, Procedure Risks Updated for COVID-19 Risks (posted 5/1/2020 at 9:05 a.m.)
- Documentation Recommendations for Patient’s Consent to Telemedicine Visits (posted 3/27/2020 at 12:02 p.m.)
- HHS Guidance on Telehealth and HIPAA During the COVID-19 Nationwide Public Health Emergency (posted 3/24/2020 at 12:52 p.m.)
- Telehealth/Telemedicine and Your LAMMICO MPL Insurance Coverage (updated 3/24/2020 at 12:18 p.m.)
Log In for More
To access more COVID-19 resources, log in as a Member at lammico.com and then click on the red COVID-19 banner at the top of the page. Once logged in, you will find more COVID-19 information in a Q & A format on risk reduction, reimbursement, policy & coverage, vaccines and more.