LAMMICO insureds, we heard you! Online payment via ACH (bank account) or credit card becomes available with renewals on or after August 1, 2021!
LAMMICO selected Imperial PFS (IPFS) as our online payment solution. With more than 40 years in the insurance billing and premium finance industry, IPFS is the largest premium finance company in North America. IPFS offers the flexibility to pay premiums in full or select a payment plan in one convenient portal, IPFS TotalPay™.
Benefits of paying online through IPFS:
- Easy and efficient online payment processing available 24/7, where all documents are electronic
- Ability to pay premium (and PCF surcharge for Louisiana insureds) using ACH payment or credit card* (*fees apply)
- No need to mail or hand deliver a check
- Receive email notifications from IPFS about paying invoice online
In addition to online payment processing, IPFS also offers premium financing:
- Finance with three payment plan options: down payment plus 11-pay, 3-pay, or 1-pay
- Options for down payment include ACH payment or credit card* (*fees apply)
- Set up automatic installment payments paid via ACH payment or credit card
- IPFS Connect® phone app can be used to make installment payments and see payment schedule (must first have an IPFS account and financing agreement)
- Option to call IPFS to make an installment payment over the phone using ACH payment during IPFS regular business hours, if you have a premium finance agreement
LAMMICO will continue to accept pay in full by check mailed or delivered to LAMMICO. Insureds electing installment plans, including the standard 2-pay, will need to finance through IPFS.
Accessing IPFS Services:
IPFS services become available at your renewal, beginning with renewals on or after August 1, 2021. In order to access the services, you or your practice manager/designated billing contact must be registered as a Member on lammico.com before your renewal invoice is generated (approximately 30 days before your renewal month). To register as a Member, go to lammico.com/registration. You will need your LAMMICO policy number, found on your Certificate of Insurance.
You can then access premium financing and online payment through IPFS by logging in as a Member at lammico.com/login and selecting “Online Payment” in the drop-down menu under your name. There you can also view your invoice balance due.
- Premium financing agreements, online payment, and Notices of Cancellation: Call IPFS Account Services at 866.412.2569
- Invoice questions: Contact your LAMMICO underwriting or marketing representative at 800.452.2120
- Lammico.com website registration: Shea Ivey, LAMMICO Software Quality Assurance Analyst, at 504.841.5242